Thursday 18 July 2013

A teacher's diary

Hi there everyone! I have been quite busy these two days. I' ll tell you what I have been doing since I got to Maidstone.
As I told you, I was very excited to start with the course. The first day, I met my mate Ulrika, she is from Sweden, and she is a teacher as well. We share the same house, and we go to the course together. There are eleven more teachers, from eight different countries.
They have impressed me a lot, because they share the same feeling as I do, we all want to improve our teaching. This experience, encourages me to keep an open mind to new ideas and to new ways to understand education.

I'll post some pictures taken yesterday and today. The first ones from Leeds Castle, and the other ones from London. We have gone to visit the city in the middle of the biggest heatwave in seven years... We are very lucky, aren't we?
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Have a lovely weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your message with your name.